CHARYM YOGA & FITNESS
We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful location in Connecticut than the Litchfield Hills. Charym is built in a historic lumber yard and was born out of a love for Yoga, Ayurvedic Medicine and Beauty.
Project owners Alexandra Champalimaud and Bruce Schnitzer were looking to create their own center of calm outside of their busy NYC lives. They wanted to transform their modest four room spa and yoga studio into a full fledged hub of integrated wellness, featuring exceptional hands-on wellness experiences and transformational movement arts, all easily accessible from both Boston and NYC.
We spent 12 months on and off-site implementing and overseeing:
- Custom wellness and movement arts menu
- Local and regionally inspired monthly events calendar
- Custom weeklong and weekend wellness retreats
- Operations protocols and training procedures
- Online and print press and PR outreach
CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL ARTICLE